There are many Delicious Sweet Recipes but Gajerla is one of the Perfect Sweet dish which is well liked by people all over the world.This recipe is easy to cook if you know the proper steps to cook it. Everyone wants to eat this dish after the Dinner but they have less knowledge to cook Perfect Gajrela with milk. So here we have given the process of making Gajrela Halwa Step by Step.
Ingredients to cook Gajrela
You need following ingredients to cook Gajrela
- 1 Kilogram Grated Carrots
- Milk 1 Liter
- Sugar 1 Cup
- 1 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Ghee 2 Teaspoon
- 1 Tablespoon Raisins
- 12 Chopped Almonds
- 12 Chopped Cashews
- First of All take carrots, Wash and scrub them and grate the carrots by using the food processor.
- Now take a heavy Bottomed Pan and add Ghee in it and heat ghee on medium.
- After heating the Ghee in Pan, Add Grated Carrots in it and Cook them for 12 to 1 Minutes on medium heat.
- After cooking Grated Carrots, add milk in a pan. Cook again for 30 to 35 minutes. Shake them continuously to prevent it from thickness.
Including Cardamom and Sugar
- After milk, add Cardamom and Sugar in a pan. Mix them and hear for more than 10 minutes again.
Add Nuts and Khoya
- So finally we have reached our last step. In the last step it’s optional for you, rather you add khoya and nuts in Gajrela or not.If you add then mix them well and Your gajrela is ready to serve.
Gajerla is the best sweet dish for Happy events and also used after dinner. Use these given Steps to make delicious Gajrela with milk at your home. We try our best to give you easy steps for making Gajrela with milk. Now if you want to learn more Cooking Recipes then kindly visit our website.