There are many Chicken Recipes which are popular in Pakistan but Chicken Karahi is one of the most liked dish by Pakistani people. This Recipe is originated in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. This meal is spicy and delicious to eat made with chicken. This dish is mostly served with Naan Bread or Rice. Pakistani Chicken is enjoyed by people of all ages. It is easy to cook if cooked by Cooking techniques, many people do not know its perfect process of cooking. So in this article we will share the complete process of Cooking Karahi.
The Rich and Spicy dishes of Pakistani Cuisine are Popular, and Chicken Karahi is no exception. This Spicy Food requires some Ingredients to make this at home easily. Karahi is a common recipe which is eaten at gatherings and special occasions in Pakistan.
Ingredients for cooking Chicken Karahi
- One Kilogram of Chicken
- Chopped Tomatoes 5
- Two Sliced Onions
- One Green Chopped Chili Pepper
- Four Minced Cloves of Garlic
- One Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- One Teaspoon Coriander Seeds
- One Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- One Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Garam Masala One Teaspoon
- Cooking Oil
Process Step by step
Follow these given Steps for cooking this Delicious meal.
- Take Pan and heat Cooking oil in it on medium high.
- Now put Coriander and cumin seeds and let them crackle for a little moment.
- After that add Sliced Onions and Cook them until they convert into golden brown.
- Grated Ginger and Minced Garlic and cook them for a minute.
- Add Pieces of Chicken and cook them until they turn golden brown.
- Chopped tomatoes, Red chili powder, turmeric powder, Salt and Mix them well
- Now Cook all the mixture for 25 to 30 Minutes
- Put Garam Masala and chopped Coriander leaves and mix
- Let’s Serve Spicy Recipe with Naan and Rice
We hope that after reading this article now you know how to cook Pakistani Chicken. So if you want to learn cooking more Delicious Meals then kindly visit to our other blogs.
Can We use boneless chicken for cooking Chicken Karahi?
Ans : Yes, You can use boneless chicken for cooking Pakistani Chicken Karahi.
Can I cook Karahi in Advance?
Ans : Yes, You can cook Pakistani Chicken Karahi Dish in advance and reheat it before serving.
Can We Freeze Chicken Karahi?
Yes, You can freeze chicken karahi meal for up to Three months