There are unlimited recipes of Chicken but one of a special Recipe which is known as “chicken kabab Recipe”. This Recipe is loved by people all around the world. Almost 90 percent of Kabab Lovers face difficulty in cooking Spicy Chicken Kabab, So in this article we will share all the easy steps to make your Chicken Kabab Recipe spicy. Let’s read this article step by step and cook spicy Chicken Kabab.
Ingredients to cook Spicy Chicken Kabab
- 1 kilogram of Boneless Chicken
- One Cup Yogurt
- Ginger Paste one tableSpoon
- Garlic Paste one tablespoon
- Red chili powder one teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder 1 teaspoon
- Two tablespoon Oil
- Lemon Juice two tablespoon
- Coriander powder one tablespoon
Process to make Chicken Kabab Recipe
There are some important steps before starting to cook the Chicken Kabab Recipe
- Wash the chicken thoroughly well cleaned before cutting it into little pieces
- Prevent Chicken sticks from burning while cooking the chicken kabab recipe,dip them in water for 20 to 25 minutes.
The most important step in making Chicken kabab dish is Soaking because the soaking gives you chicken more crisp and softness.
- Take a large bowl Mix all these ingredients together ( Yogurt, Red Chili powder, Ginger paste, Salt, Lemon juice, Powder of cumin and coriander and garlic).
- Let’s well mix all these ingredients in a bowl before adding the soaked chicken pieces. After mixing now place them in refrigerator for 2 hours for best spicy result under plastic wrap.
- Take the chicken Sticks(Skewers) out from water and dry them with soft cloth.
- Now Insert the chicken pieces into the Chicken sticks or skewers with same distance between each pieces of meat.
Cooking chicken Pieces
- Take a Grill or Grill Pan and heated it to medium high heat.
- Now brush oil on the Grill.
- Place the Chicken kababs on Grill and rotate them for 10 to 15 minutes.
Chicken kabab recipe is a fantastic recipe to serve it to your special guest. Now let’s try to make a chicken Kabab meal by following these steps. If you want to make many other Spicy Meals in easy way at your home then kindly visit our other article and learn different easy methods to cook food
Can we use chicken with bones to make a spicy Chicken kabab recipe?
Ans: Yes Surely you can use the chicken with bones to make chicken kabab but it’s difficult in skewering if we compare with boneless chicken